Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Voyage to Denmark

I, Beowulf, have recently heard of the evil scum, known as Grendel, which stalks the mash of Denmark. His very presence has the marsh water black, and light up as though it were burning like a torch. He has harassed the kingdom of Denmark, and forced the people of that kingdom into hiding for their lives for twelve straight winters. I'm on a ship heading to Denmark to learn more of the situation. And, if what I’ve heard is true, then I plan to destroy the monster by ripping his body parts off, and beating him to death with them. Well, maybe that's extreme, but i do plan to exterminate his existence, and return peace and well-being to the people of Denmark. People will finally be able to go back to their lives, without fear of them or their families getting harmed, or worse, murdered by the hands of this foul beast. Even the peasants will have a positive reassurance on life, although they have nearly nothing. And, in completing my task, I will receive all of the glory that I do so rightfully deserve. I refused to die and not be remembered as the warrior that Wyrd has planned for me to be…. We have just arrive on the shores of Denmark. Time to find out the information that I need.
beowulf

No comments:

Post a Comment