Thursday, January 6, 2011

Battle With Dragon

Well, it’s been a good long while since I’ve had any major battles, but to that is about to change. I am now king of my homeland, Finland. And, today a huge fire breathing dragon has attack my kingdom and burned some of my people alive. I will not stand for this. I might be old, but I will not hide in fear. I am a great warrior, and it’s time to settle this once and for all. I have gathered a few men to help make sure that this god-awful nuisance is taken out of my kingdoms worries. We have marched up to the dragon’s lair and I’m about to attack. I’m no at the lair and I can’t help but notice the gold that’s stored in the dragon’s lair. That can help my people. And the battle is on. This one’s going to be a hard battle. My sword does close to nothing. The dragon is shooting fire at me, luckily I have my shield. Oh, no! the shield is melting, and im feeling dizzy…… I don’t remember much, just the sound of the flames, the sound of someone yelling, and my cousin Wiglif running to my aid. I just found out that I have poison running through my veins, and I will be dying soon. I’ll leave this great kingdom to Wiglif, makie my way to the Halls of Valhalla………

No comments:

Post a Comment