Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Battle With Grendels Mother

We celebrated the victory against the twisted spawn of murder, Grendel. And while we were getting a decent nights rest, the kingdom was attacked again. Come to find out it was the wretched she-wolf, Grendel’s mother. I found out that she lives in a lake in the marsh. So, I went to the vile nuisance’s hideous home. The water was as black as coal, and looked as though it was burning torch. The trees were bare with snakelike roots that slithered there way into the dark abyss of the lake. And there was a waterfall that shot dark gray mist through the air as though there was a raging fire. I dove into the without a second thought determined to find the evil she-wolf, erase her from the planet, and gain more fame and glory. I swam down for what felt like hours, but finally I found her. She snatched me up and took me to an underwater battle hall. My weapons were useless. She was enchanted. Mere mortal weapons could not harm this wicked yet admirable opponent. She had me down and I thought that that id finally met my match until I noticed an enchanted sword on the wall, forged by the hands of a giant. I broke loose , grabbed the sword, and severed her hideous head. It took so long to beat this water-witch and get back to the surface that my men thought that I had been beat by her… HA! Like that worthless excuse of an existence could have destroyed the likes of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment